12.15.2010

Castles in the Sand

Hello all!
I hope everyone has been doing just wonderfully! Life has been crazy busy, but crazy good all at the same time. We are currently hanging out at the beach for approximately 6 months. My hubby got a project out here so, life will be a beach for awhile. I am super thankful, too, that a friend of ours will be staying at our house  holding down the fort while we are away. Gotta love great friends who need a place to live!!

So, we are enjoying life at Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, Alabama area. I am loving it. The weather is still a bit chilly and windy on some days, but overall lovely. Not bikini weather YET but, still great for buidling castles in the sand and collecting seashells by the shore. ;-)

I was in quite a hurry to head out the doors since I discovered that the hubby has a beach front condo for the next two weeks (we'll be home for the holidays then depart again) and since there was an ice storm heading to the TN area I thought we'd beat the storm and head out early. In the process I lfet behind some essentials..one of which being my cell phone charger. I am phoneless because I accidently left my cell phone charger at home.. I have been wanting to update phones anyway (something smarter, you might say) and well, could not imagine buying something for a phone I did not want to keep...call me cheap, call me silly...well, nevermind...you can't call me if I am phoneless. ;-)

I also forgot to pack that fabulous little cord thingy (oh, I am so techinally wordy, huh?) that puts the pictures on my camera to my computer. So, I have lots of pictures to post but can't right now. Will get those up when I am back home during the holiday. Needless to say this post will be photoless. ;-(

So, today I am on a hunt for a place to live starting the first of the year..wish me luck. The sweet hubby has let me borrow his laptop while he went to work this morning so I can get a move on that so I better get that done.

Have a wonderful day, Lovelies!!

Peace & Love,
Kelly

P.S. I know I have mentioned it before but I really do have a CSN Stores giveaway coming soon. So, if I have internet tomorrow (fingers crossed) I will get that up. Internet has been hit or miss these days. So, please be patient with me. Getting situated in a new place is taking time....but, anywho... Keep your eyes open for that giveaway...CSN Stores rock in case you didn't know!! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. hope you are doing well in the new year kell!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..thanks, Lindsay! We are doing very well. Super busy getting situated on the Gulf Coast, but are slowly but surely getting settled in.
    I hope your new year is off to a fabulous start, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate YOUR happy, loving comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails