1.28.2011

Wilderness Family Naturals

Hello All! How has life been treating you? I hope wonderfully...

Speaking of wonderful..allow me introduce you to some products I was recently able to sample and review.  Wilderness Family Naturals sent me a package with some goodies in it to try. 


Let's just say it was coconut heaven.

First off we have their Extra Virgin Centrifuged Coconut Oil


My Review: This coconut oil is amazing!! A friend had told me a while back just how rich the taste of coconut is in this coconut oil. After trying this one I agree with her 100%. The taste is wonderfully coconutty.

Next up we have their Coconut Spread.


My Review: This spread is mouthwatering delicious! So far, my favorite way to eat this is on toast or with just a spoon. I love how it is raw and certified organic and that it does not contain nasty colors or preservatives.

Then there's the Coco-Loco Spread..

Sorry..this picture is a bit on the crooked side. ;-)


My Review: What is not to love about a tasty combination of coconut and chocolate? This is a delicious spread that kept my spoon coming back for more..okay, it had me coming back for more. ;-) This spread is also raw, certified organic, and free from extras like preservatives.

Last, but certainly not least is the Mango-Tango Spread..


My Review: The Mango-Tango is my kids favorite!!! It is a wonderful, tasty combo of coconuts and mango. Each bite had me feeling like I was on a tropical island....I kid you not. I did have to close my eyes for this feeling to occur,though (I mean it is Winter time, after all). ;-)  My kids referred to it as a "treat". It certainly was.
This spread is also raw and certified organic, and you won't find any artificial colors or preservatives in this, which makes this mama happy.

Wilderness Family Naturals offers some amazingly yummy products..I will be back for more, for sure! 

Well, I better get going....lots to do. Plus, the end of the kid's quiet time is just about over, which means I will read to them and we will cuddle. Oh, how I love story time... (okay, my heart is melting now). 

I will be back on the 1st of February with the announcement of the winner to the CSN Stores.com giveaway winner. You still have time to enter...click HERE to do so. Contest ends the 31st of this month. ;-)

P.P.S Check out Anne's from fANNEtasticfood.com most recent giveaway. One winner will receive a $50 shopping spree to iHerb.com. To enter click HERE.

Have a happy, blessed weekend!

Love, Kelly


FYI: Wilderness Family Naturals provided me with the products above for the purpose of review on the blog. The thoughts and opinions posted within this review are mine and mine alone...I wouldn't have it anyother way!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews. I've yet to try coconut oil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you got to try it when you can. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yummy! These sound great. Thanks for posting your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL of that looks SO good!!!!
    Yummmmmy!!!

    Love coming herE!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/05/2011

    HI!!! I am also looking to start doing reviews on my blog and I just wondered if you contact the companies or do they seek you out?? How do these companies run across your blog?? I would love to chat and get the inside scoop!! LOL My email is ColorWheelMeals@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate YOUR happy, loving comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails