3.24.2011

Hello Spring!

Happy Springtime all!!

I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather! Spring just draws us outside..we love it! We just want to get outside and soak up the sun and the Springtime!! I love Springtime!! The kids do not like to sit around the house for too long...I don't blame them, neither do I.

Being outside of the house means...I have also fallen a bit behind on this blog and will be playing catch up little by little...lots of fun things to come, be assured! ;-)

Now...those who read my little blog know that I never claim to blog everyday...Even the thought or feeling like I "had" to everyday would honestly drive me crazy. I mean, I love blogging..but I could never be a professional blogger. ;-) Love the blog, but can't let it tie me down. I guess you could say I have issues with commitment. (Don't worry, sweet hubby...that's only with the blog). ;-)

I also blog over at my little itty bitty family blog, and for obvious reasons that takes top priority!

Oh, and you all probably would like to know who won the glass straw giveaway from Strawesome..my apologies for not getting that up sooner. 

The random number generator has randomly chose a winner.

And the winner is...

Comment #2 from Domestic Diva!! She has been notified via email and will will be receiving her new glass straw soon!

Congrats to her!!

More giveaways to come shortly!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

-Kelly


Related Posts with Thumbnails