3.18.2010

Recipe: Carrot Salad With a Yummy Twist

Trying out a new recipe for lunch and came up with this...very tasty, very vegan! Sorry my measurements are not exact as I was just playing a bit with ingredients...these are estimates. Enjoy!

  • 5 or 4 carrots
  • 1 bellpepper 
  • dash of sea salt
  • handful of raisins
  • small dollop (I love that word) of Vegenaise
  • dash of Alchemy Spice Company's Mediterranean Blend
  1. Process the carrots and bell pepper in a food processor.
  2. Mix in the Vegenaise.
  3. Sprinkle in the salt and mix.
  4. Sprinkle in the Spice Mix
  5. Put in a bowl and drop in raisins.
  6. Enjoy.

The spice blend is fabulous..http://www.alchemyspicecompany.com (This is a local company to me and we all know it's so nice to support the locals!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate YOUR happy, loving comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails